There are some excellent property managers in the Chattanooga area and choosing the right one can be a stressful decision. We are not the right fit for every client, so we feel this is a decision best made together. If you are interested in exploring what it would be like to work with River City, then on this page you’ll find information that will help you make the best decision. And as always, if you want to talk with us, give us a call at (423) 648-7368.
Our company culture influences everything about how we do business with our owners and tenants. It’s also the basis for which we hire new employees. Having competent job qualifications is important, but embracing the River City core values is what matters first.
- Integrity. We will always be honest with each other, our residents and our clients and operate a truth-based property management company that exhibits accountability to our Owners and our Tenants, regardless of how it affects us individually or as professional residential property managers.
- Disciplined Hard Work. We will work harder than anyone else as a residential property manager; focusing on achieving superior performance through discipline.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. We will continually strive for the best way to serve our Clients by continually updating our processes, pushing ourselves never to be stagnant and never accepting of the status quo.
- Team. Without sacrificing our core beliefs, we will always put the Team (our Owners, our Tenants and each other) first. Individually, we can only achieve so much; as a Team, everyone can meet, and exceed their goals.
- Excellence. We will focus on providing our Owners and Tenants an excellent product in everything we do and at all times.