Approval Criteria (Please note the approval process may take 3 – 4 business days)
Each applicant, 18 years of age and older who will reside at the property, must submit a separate application. The application fee for each person is $50. IF YOU ARE COSIGNING: Only one cosigner per group of applicants.
- Favorable Rent History
- Not currently bound to an existing lease longer than 30 days.
- Favorable Work History
- Show an ability to pay (Currently a minimum of three (3) times monthly rent in gross income – Note: We reserve the right to adjust this minimum based on the number of applicant’s liabilities)
- Minimum Credit Score. Houses that rent for LESS than $800 per month require a minimum score of 520 and houses that rent for $800 or MORE require a minimum score of 580. Applicants with no score will be reviewed on a case by case basis. If there is more than applicant, all credit scores will be averaged.
- Credit scores between 480 and 519 may be considered for approval contingent on the following:
- Home applied for is less than $800 per month in rent
- Applicant cannot be a participant of any housing assistance program
- Willing to pay a double security deposit
- Applicants that have filed bankruptcy must be out of bankruptcy for a minimum of one year OR make a minimum of 4 times monthly rent in gross income.
- Criminal background check that reveals no felonies and no history of multiple misdemeanors or violent misdemeanor offenses.